Golem enables users and applications (requestors) to rent out cycles of other users’ (providers) machines. Any user ranging from a single PC owner to a large data center can share resources through Golem and get paid in GNT (Golem Network Tokens) by requestors.
Golem utilizes an Ethereum-based transaction system to settle payments between providers, requestors and software developers. All computations take place in sandbox environments and are fully isolated from the hosts’ systems.
Software developers are in the center of Golem’s ecosystem: Our Application Registry and Transaction Framework enable anyone to deploy, distribute and monetize applications in the Golem network.
• Software Integrators - get in touch!
• Golem creates tools for developers and software companies.
• Leverage Golem’s infrastructure as a competitive source of computing power and a viable alternative to existing cloud providers.
• Build and share your own distributed task frameworks and monetize your ideas.
• An ecosystem with unlimited resources and freedom.
• Are you a developer or belong to a team of developers? Want to share your ideas?